twin towers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

no title

      My wife is beautiful. Casey has an incredible ability to wait. When most jump- she stands. She is, in fact, the dancing flower in the tree house I vacationed today. The mandolin played as she listened, decoded, and smiled as a response... she tells the future. Over the years, Casey has taught me about reaction and patience. I've really tried to be patient with this service project. In doing so, many words have taken on new meanings.
       Love, wind, space, oxygen, magnet, star, honor, tumble, wings, rank, alive, seed, sand, birth, save, consume, grain, motion, stem, brother, same, different, moon, alarm, bargain, home, God, cultivate, stone, bone, rhythm, war, truth, soul, brave, joy, sail, country, floor, hands, red, white, blue, antelope, ghost, gun, lightening, bar, waste, shame, ashes, wire, pearls, resurrection, eyes, timid, oak, whiskey, gutter, sing, freedom, family, Satan, weakness, apple, melody, view, concern, faded, blues, them, us, we, window, storm, sundown, divide, tribute, sacrifice, heaven, gold, simple, summer, parade, tune, angels, dime, cedar, tram, dance, planet, last.
       Recently, I have studied birds and lightening. Birds are either sailors or pirates.... never both. As pirates and sailors, they are completely free. They listen... they decode... they respond... certainly, they will tell you your future. I like them most when they see me. Lightening keeps us in check. We wonder how far and when it's too late. It's energy is contagious. We want more but not too much.
       Today, I rode for Richard Picciotto. I have never met him nor do I know much about him. I read an advertisement that made me want to meet him... to hug him, to praise him, to love him. I think he's a good person. He has donated enough already.
       The last couple riding days, I have become a bird. I have had moments of freedom and moments of fear. I have listened, decoded, and responded. As a bird, I can respectfully honor others. I hopefully make music that people want to hear.
       Yesterday, I rode for Kent and Pam Miles. They are wonderful people. The best part about Pam is that she became very concerned about Casey and wanted her opinion of the ride before donating. Kent and Pam have always seemed to get it. They gave me a job when I was counting pennies.
       I love my family and friends
      
       
      
      

No comments:

Post a Comment